West End of the Clubhouse
The Clubhouse (an overall description)
- The Main Building includes the Entranceway, The "Red Room" (a lovely sitting and gathering area), and Reading and Library Facilities. On the 2nd Floor are the offices of "The Rossmoor News" (our Community Newspaper), a Computer Lab and the "Gold Room" (a meeting room). There is elevator access to the 2nd floor. (The building and many of its rest rooms are handicap accessible.)
- The Ballroom, a large, newly renovated gathering, educational and entertainment area, is connected to the Main Building.
- The Terrace, newly resurfaced can be accessed from the out-of-doors, the Ballroom and a number of the meeting areas.
- In the "West Wing" there is a Woodshop, a Pool Room, an Art Studio, Sewing Room and a Ceramics workshop.
- E&R Department (short for "Education and Recreation Department) is located in the West Wing and is staffed Mon-Fri from 9-5.
- The "Gallery" is another large meeting room, in the North Wing, used for various functions and the annual Guild Sale.
- The "East Wing" has numerous meeting rooms of various sizes for games, club meetings and other get-togethers. Named in order from the Red Room outward they are: Oak, Willow, Dogwood, Cedar, Maple and Hawthorne.
Tour all areas and uses of the Clubhouse and its surroundings through the drop-down menu above, or click HERE for a brief tour inside the Clubhouse.